Wednesday, September 05, 2007

End of the line



It all started about a year ago. I finished my exams at my Uni in Athens on the 14th of September, only to fly to London and take the train to Manchester on the 15th. A long time's dream had started but it turned out to be too short.

Settling in, meeting new people, attending classes, working and... watching football. God, I'll miss the football... Nothing better than watching a Liverpool game at the Rampant Lion with a beer on my hand...

I'm leaving Manchester in a few days and I only have good memories to take with me... Except for the weather, of course!

By handing in my dissertation tomorrow I will not only close my Master's chapter, but a whole book. The book titled as "Student Life". It's time to put it on the shelf and start writing a new one. God knows what the name will be...

I started writing this blog on the 26th of September. I intended to keep updating it daily but parties, assignments and trips made that impossible. After 8 months I picked up from where I left things and now it is time to finish what I started. I might start a new, Athens-based, blog, but this is just a thought at the moment...

So, this is it. Goodbye. Adios. Alivederci. Αντίο. It's been delightful writing to you, text-editor embedded on a web-page....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home