Saturday, August 25, 2007

The show must go on...

I wasn't able to comment on the last gameweek, but I think that enough has been said about the issue. It is a pity to see this kind of refereeing in the top football championship. Anyway, I have just finished working on my dissertation and I will now have time to keep an almost daily update.

Tomorrow's game HAS to be won. LFC has a relatively easy schedule until the Euro qualifiers break, so it'd be good to make the most of it.

My prediction on the lineup:

Reina
Finnan, Carragher, Agger, Arbeloa
Pennant, Alonso, Mascherano, Riise
Crouch, Torres

Given that Torres will not be needed for the Toulouse game, I'd bank on him starting. I wouldn't bank on Riise though, since I have a feeling about Babel starting. I am sure that Stevie G will not start since this is not a game that we need our injured captain to play.

Prediction on score: 2-0
Liverpool have not yet conceded a non-penalty goal so far, which is encouraging. Apart from that, this may sound weird but after two penalties in two games and all the hassle with last week's penalty, I really think the ref will think about it twice before awarding a penalty for Sunderland....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home