Thursday, August 16, 2007

Dissertation(free_time) : Σ(free_time) = 0




I can't believe how busy I've been during the last couple of weeks. I've been working on my dissertation for at least 6-7 hours per day and when I'm not in from of my computer writing, I will either be eating or sleeping.

Thankfully, I have been very punctual regarding my writing, which means that I will take it easier starting Sunday. Just to make a few points, though:

1. I was right on spot regarding the Villa - Liverpool game, apart from the left back where Arbeloa started, pushing Riise up front... Impressive..

2. I will be going to the City - United game on Sunday...( Come on City...! ) and will have to rush to the nearest pub to catch the Liverpool - Chelsea game. I will give a prediction regarding this game on Saturday if I'm done with my dissertation....

So, see you later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home